As an employer, you want the best for your company, including professional and reliable employees who know their trade well. The Rasom Foundation helps you recruit new colleagues in a creative and socially responsible manner!
Due to the war in Ukraine, many professionals have been forced to leave their country and are now looking for work in the Netherlands. These people would prefer to continue practicing their profession, but are certainly open to learning something new. Ukrainian professionals now have a good reputation on the Dutch labor market. Characteristic is their hands-on mentality, work ethic, accuracy and compliance with agreements.
Because the Rasom Foundation has been supporting and guiding Ukrainian refugees upon arrival in the Netherlands since March 2021, we are uniquely equipped to support you in recruiting Ukrainian professionals. We save you time by first interviewing each candidate to get a good idea of the talents, expertise and competencies that people have and what their (employment) conditions are. Our vacancies on social media are viewed daily by hundreds of Ukrainians in the Netherlands and this is how we reach many potential candidates!
- We approach suitable candidates for your vacancy;
- we do the pre-selection for you;
- We present the CV of the best candidates by email and explain it to you personally. You can then decide for yourself whether you want to invite the person in question for a no-obligation introductory meeting.
- An additional added value of Rasom is that we can conduct the job interview with you and that an interpreter is present if necessary.
We work on a ‘no cure, no pay’ basis. If your organization hires the candidate we put forward, we ask your organization to make a donation of €500 to the Rasom foundation. We spend this donation on people affected by war violence in Ukraine and on the reception, support and care of Ukrainian refugees in the Netherlands.
If you choose to collaborate with the Rasom Foundation, this will provide a lot of extra benefits for your organization:
- Donations are tax deductible (Rasom Foundation has ANBI status);
- No cure no pay (donation) so no financial risk;
- your organization implements corporate social responsibility;
- if the government is your client/customer, you can include these donations as ‘social return’ in tender procedures;
- save time by outsourcing recruitment to us;
- We know our target group like no other and know how to recruit reliable and professional candidates for your organization;
- we can facilitate you by the presence of an interpreter during job interviews;
- Working with the Rasom Foundation is a more financially attractive alternative for your organization than working with commercial recruitment agencies;
- Rasom foundation has no profit target.
Is your organization interested in working with the Rasom Foundation? Or would you like more information? Please contact us!
You can reach us via Klaas Jan Kwadijk (06-2211 2494). You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.rasom.nl. If you are curious, you can visit us on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at our location Gierstraat 5, 2011 GA in Haarlem.